"Rejoice O young man in thy youth..."
Ecclesiastes

"...For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted"
Luke 18:14

"Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men"
Pythagoras

lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Will we choose?

I do not know what my future will be, but something is a cornerstone in my life: try to do your part in science. It will be bigger or smaller, better or worse, but, if honest, it will contribute somehow.

I recall President John F. Kennedy's speech "We choose to go to the moon...":


So, when I see pieces of work like the one made by Dr. Laure Zanna I, again, think to myself "Good for you!":

Laure Zanna, Samar Khatiwala, Jonathan M. Gregory, Jonathan Ison, and Patrick Heimbach, "Global reconstruction of historical ocean heat storage and transport", Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA (PNAS) January 22, 2019 116 (4) 1126-1131; https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1808838115.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario