"Rejoice O young man in thy youth..."
Ecclesiastes

"...For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted"
Luke 18:14

"Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men"
Pythagoras

lunes, 25 de junio de 2018

It just comes and it will stay

I am not an expert in anything related to music. I feel, however, puzzling that one of the most beatiful effects music has in people, which is to create emotions, does not seem to have been researched in depth.

I do not know if the "Theory of musical equilibration" (link HERE) was just a beginning, and I do not know either whether this research is serious enough or not (sorry again, as I said, my knoweldge about music lays between zero and null space) but I can only say that, for may times I hear this song, for many years that time may go by, my heart always shrinks when I hear it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario