"Rejoice O young man in thy youth..."
Ecclesiastes

"...For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted"
Luke 18:14

"Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men"
Pythagoras

miércoles, 12 de julio de 2017

Food System Panorama

The following paper, co-authored by Prof. Molly Brown recently called my attention:

Do markets and trade help or hurt the global food system adapt to climate change?
ME Brown, et al
Food Policy 68, 154-159

Link to paper: HERE (ScienceDirect)

I really feel (I do not know her opinion. It is mine) we are assuming climate change as something to be accepted (without an alternative) and feel like saying Quo Vadis? 

On the other hand, I would have wanted to see an empirical/numerical analysis of the topic in the paper. I guess it has to be very hard to do, but worth trying it (?).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario