"Rejoice O young man in thy youth..."
Ecclesiastes

"...For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted"
Luke 18:14

"Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men"
Pythagoras

sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2015

Truth and Fallacy in Educational Theory

I am thinking of buying this book:



I really find it hard:

a) to understand the way we try to teach our "pupils" today. I just inherit the aims others had before for the subjects which I give lectures in the university for.

b) to understand why students today do NOT want to learn.

Will I have to re-invent myself before being able to teach?

Will I have to learn the very basic foundations about how students acquire knowledge?

It doesn't seem to be just a matter of a new way to look at EPISTEMOLOGY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario